Corvallis has an articulated structure and various companies divided among subsidiaries and consociates, each of which offering a specific competence center:
- Corvallis SpA - one of the first IT service companies in the Italian market;
- JuliaSoft - company specialized in Automatic Code Analysis Software, which proposes a platform of products and services for static analysis and semantic facing application procedures, developed with Java, Android and .NET;
- Payotik - provides solutions for the monitoring and the balancing of payment systems, and access to interbank networks in both legacy and departmental context
- Gefil is a subsidiary registered in the Tax Collectors’ Register that provides taxation services to local government agencies regarding the liquidation, assessment, and collection of taxes. GEFIL SpA vaunts 100% ownership of two other important companies:
- Elfo, the CompetenceCenter for the integrated management in outsourcing of local government agency tax and property revenue activities;
- Megasp proposes global SeGeC (Road Code Violations Management Service) service in line with e-government directives to Municipal Police Stations for the integrated, remote, and externalized management;
- Galileo Network provides global solutions for the rationalization and automation of Confidi credit intermediary system operation;
- ONESUD - Service Center for document archiving;
- C.T. Sicilia - participation into Distretto Tecnologico Sicilia Micro e Nano Sistemi.
- CORVALLIS DM is a subsidiary specialized in Document Management services through
- FDM Business Services, important italian market player that provides BPM Services and document management services
- retItalia Internazionale - IT player for technological and organizational innovation in public administration.
- Corvallis Business Information (B.I.) - specialized company with advanced business information skills
- modeFinance - credit rating agency.