Corvallis has an articulated structure and various companies divided among subsidiaries and consociates, each of which offering a specific competence center.
- Galileo Network Srl provides global solutions for the rationalization and automation of Confidi credit intermediary system operation;
- Quadra Srl is a subsidiary specialized in collecting credit protection information (cadastral surveys) for banks, financial insitutes, and service companies;
- Gefil SpA is a subsidiary registered in the Tax Collectors’ Register that provides taxation services to local government agencies regarding the liquidation, assessment, and collection of taxes. GEFIL SpA vaunts 100% ownership of two other important companies:
- Elfo SpA, the CompetenceCenter for the integrated management in outsourcing of local government agency tax and property revenue activities;
- Megasp Srl proposes global SeGeC (Road Code Violations Management Service) service in line with e-government directives to Municipal Police Stations for the integrated, remote, and externalized management;
- I.T.O. - Information Technology Outsourcing - provides front and backoffice outosurcing services;
- ONESUD - Service Center for document archiving;
- CORVALLIS DM is a subsidiary specialized in Document Management services through FDM DOCUMENT DYNAMICS, an important italian market player that provides document archiving both physical and digital services.